Do more with Dropbox integrations
Zapier lets you connect Dropbox with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Dropbox integration details
Keeping track of messages and files across multiple platforms takes way too much energy. By using Zapier with Dropbox, you can automatically store and share everything from email attachments to social media posts—all in one place. You can also set up notifications in your platform of choice for changes and additions made to your Dropbox folders.
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.Action
- Move FileMoves a file to a new location at the path you specify.Action
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Create or Append to Text FileAdds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.Action
- Rename FileRenames a file that you specify.Action
Creates a shared link for a file.
Finds a folder by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Search for a specific file by name. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Searches for files in a folder that match a search term in the contents or name. Requires a Dropbox Business account.